Thursday, February 26, 2009

Approved!!!!

I just received an email from Boys Town and they received the approval letter from Blue Cross Blue Shield today!! Actually come to find out through this whole process... BCBS doesn't require a pre-auth for cochlear implant surgery (which is very odd and GREAT - every insurance company should cover these) and so we could have skipped this whole process. But we're here and we have the letter to prove the insurance coverage! The gal at Boys Town said we should hear from surgery scheduling within 24 hours. I am very excited but then I got this huge pit in my stomach. I know Briggs will be just fine and he'll bounce right back but the vision of them taking him away from me is enough to make me barf! We have waited 10 months for this and we are SO close!!! YAY!! As soon as a date has been set I'll be sure to post! Thank you for your prayers!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Renae!! That is so great ~ I'm so so happy for you guys!

michaela @ m.jane said...

what WONDERFUL news!!

PolyglotMom said...

Congratulations!

Jessica said...

Awesome news!! My Mom said she saw you the other night! Miss you! Hope we can see you sometime soon!