Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Briggs Update
I was going back through my posts and realized it's been a while since I've posted an update on Briggs. He is 3 1/2 months post-activation on his right ear and almost 2 months post activation on his left ear. He is turning to his name 100% of the time and localizing sound 100% of the time. His first word and one we hear constantly is vroom-vroom-vroom. He is obsessed with cars and trucks! He'll pick them up and start driving them on the floor and say vroom, vroom, vroom over and over. It is so cute and he's been doing that since about 1 month post activation on his right side. He is saying "ma" for mama!!! Yeah, I'm pretty excited about that one! He says "oof" for woof when he sees a puppy, "uh-oh", "uh-uh-uh" for up-up-up, a much softer "uh-uh-uh" for puh-puh-puh (a boat sound). When asked to point to your eye he stabs us in the eye. :) He's doing so good!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay Briggs! He's doing so well!!!
He is doing SO well! Thanks for the comment on my blog! It sounds like what you're getting is exactly what I've been looking for ... themed units, more organization, working together, etc. I would love for you to post or send me a picture of your Family Work Board! You can email it to aidensmom0317 at gmail or I'll keep looking for it on your blog! Thanks again Renae!
Post a Comment