Friday, February 20, 2009

Pre-Auth Update #4

I just received an email from Boys Town stating all documentation was in medical records as of this afternoon and would be faxed to BCBS this afternoon. It is such a relief to know this has been done and I pray when I call BCBS on Monday they say they do have it. I REALLY hope this is not how scheduling surgery is going to go! YIKES! Anyway, it just feels great to know that everything is off to insurance and now we await approval. Please pray they approve the first time so that we can get surgery scheduled!! We are getting closer to Briggs hearing our voices!!! Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!

1 comment:

PolyglotMom said...

Hi! I found your blog through another blog roll! Just wanted to say good luck and I'll be praying for Brigg's authorization. Lucas has been activated for 6 weeks now, and we're already seeing lots of progress. Best decision we ever made for him!